We cut dirt, Not Corners
A&A Cleaning Service LLC
Equipment & Supplies Provided
Screened & Trained employees
Same team cleans whenever possible
*all services have a deposit at booking.
While your relaxing will cover everything from scrubbing and polishing to vacuuming and dusting, you also can opt to add additional services, such as laundry, oven cleaning or refrigerator clean out for an extra fee-an added dose of sparkle.
We cater to you from our small residential to your building project that may need cleaning after a renovation. We are a one stop shop even ask about our handy man services & general contracting needs.
Residential Cleaning Commercial Cleaning Property preservation Move in/out Cleaning
Office Cleaning Rental Property Cleaning Post Construction Cleaning Realtor Maid Refresh
*all services have deposit at booking
A&A Cleaning Service families,
As the novel coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) evolves, we understand that our staff members and families have concerns about the potential impact in our community. A&A Cleaning Service LLC continues to monitor the situation for the latest information and coordinate response plans. We are communicating regularly with local and state partners as well as following guidance from the CDC. It is important to note that there are no confirmed cases in our County at this time.
When a new disease is circulating, it's natural for people to ask what they can do to protect themselves and their families. The best guidance is to take the same precautions recommended during flu season which include, but are not limited to:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- Cover nose and mouth with a sleeve or a tissue when coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth to prevent the spread of germs;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick;
- Stay home from school and work when you are sick.
We also want to reassure you that we have plans in place to help prevent and respond to an outbreak of illness.
- For more than 3 years, A&A Cleaning Service has had a pandemic crisis action plan in place which is reviewed and updated regularly.
- The our maintenance department has scheduled a deep disinfection of equipment & rags for next week while were on spring break, in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Our Company has a targeted plan for cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting our travel vehicles used to transport our equipment.
- We have added additional sanitizing dispensers in our supplies.
- The A&A Cleaning Service Team has a plan prepared to provide instructional resources in the event of an extended absence.
The A&A Cleaning Service LLC is also fortunate to have experienced health experts on staff.
Please be assured that we will continue to keep an eye on illness in our homes and with our staff, as is our standard practice to ensure the safety of our clients.
As always, we will share additional information with you as needed. If you have any questions about the health and wellness of yourself or staff, please contact our Health Services Department at 816-259-2577.
Thank you for your help as we keep your home and ours healthy! We wish you a happy and restful Spring Break.
Property Preservation Specialist